Money Back Guarantee
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, you can return any items that do not meet your expectations, are, broken, damaged, or are the wrong item, by notifying us within 20 days o delivery and returning the item(s) to us, for a full refund or replacement.
1. We ship worldwide. Online purchase orders are all sent via ordinary airmail through Vanuatu Post. Volcanic Glow takes no responsibility for any delay that occurs during Vanuatu Post shipping.
Items shipped with Vanuatu Post can be tracked after dispatch provided you have paid extra for this service when prompted by our shopping cart.
2. Alternative shipping methods through DHL or Fedex can be arranged at the customer’s request and provided the customer is willing to pay the additional shipping costs. However, if you wish to use your own courier we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage once goods leave our warehouse.
3. All orders must be checked & lodged within 7 days of receipt & any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
As we ship worldwide, there are many zones to consider. Depending on where you live, the delivery of your order will vary from as little as 7 business days to 21 business days.
If you haven’t received your order within the given time frame, give it an extra few days and then contact us. your order still hasn’t arrived after a reasonable time, your order will be replaced.
1 We accept Visa Card, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal. We do not accept cheques.
2. All orders must be paid prior to shipping.
Pricing & Taxes
1. Currently, International orders do not incur local GST or VAT. However, there may be import permits, customs duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Volcanic Glow cannot be responsible for. As the customer, you are solely responsible for paying any such costs, duty, charges and/or taxes. If you have questions about possible import duty, taxes or other costs/charges, please contact your local customs office.
2. All prices on Volcanic Glow are quoted including shipping cost only.
1. Orders canceled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
2. Orders left on “Wait” status or unconfirmed beyond 7 days will be automatically deleted from our system save and except
International Orders which will remain in the system for 14 days.
Returns & Replacement
Volcanic Glow is under no obligation to accept a return of goods that have been ordered in error or are no longer required by the Customer. As a general rule, no refunds or return of goods will be entertained by Volcanic Glow in such circumstances. In any event, any return of goods must first be authorized by Volcanic Glow who may, at its discretion, issue a Returns Authorisation Number.
Any goods returned without this number will not be accepted. Unless agreed otherwise it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to deliver returned goods to the Company and cover risk during delivery. This is subject to the further conditions set out below.
In the event that an order arrives damaged or is lost in the mail, Volcanic Glow will send a replacement at its own cost, including shipping costs.
There are NO cash refunds on credit card purchases.
If an item is exchanged, new shipping and handling fees will be added.
A copy of the sales receipt must accompany all returns. Your return authorization number must accompany all returns.
Stolen Or Returned Packages:
1. We are not responsible for stolen or returned packages. We recommend that you keep proper Proof of Delivery.
2. Any discrepancies must be reported within 3 days of receiving your order.
3. Any problems reported after 3 days which are not the fault of Volcanic Glow will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 20 days of the date the order was dispatched by Volcanic Glow. Returns will not be accepted beyond 20 days.
4. If an error has been made by Volcanic Glow with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If a customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 3 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes the change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer’s expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers the costs of time and labor involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
7. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a Returns Authorisation Number.
8. All goods/products must be unused when returned in order to qualify for a credit or refund.
Contact Volcanic Glow before taking any returns action for specific indications at email@example.com.